Mercedes Benz Service A, Mercedes A Service
What Exactly is a Mercedes Benz A Service, What Does it Cost?
Mercedes Benz Service A Covers the Following and at my dealership runs nearly $300 with tax!
- Inspect and record tread depth, and correct tire pressure
- Rotate tires (excludes AMG, Sports Models, SLK, and vehicles with staggered wheels)
- Engine oil change and oil filter replacement
-Includes Mobil 1 synthetic oil
- Lubrication service
- Includes hood hinges, lock cylinders, striker
plates, sun roof tracks and top off all fluids
- Cooling system inspection
- Includes antifreeze protection level, hoses and
- Brake inspection
- Includes check of pad thickness and condition of
discs, fluids and lines
- Inspect heating and ventilation dust filter, replace if needed. (Replacement additional. Dust filter prices vary by model)
- Function check
- Includes warning lamps, headlights, exterior
lights, seat belts, windshield wiper and washer
- Inspect and lubricate throttle linkage
- Check and clean air filter
- Reset flexible service system counter
Anything that is not acceptable under Check or Inspect of course costs more to actually repair these items.
So, basically this is a $300 oil change, plus the checking of everything that you should normally do when changing your oil to make sure that your car is in tip top condition, plus a tire rotation and resetting the FSS light.
So if you are pretty handy, have some basic tools, and a repair manual you can easily do this job yourself and save.